- Electronic Aluminum
a low density, good electrical conductivity and processability, and is therefore widely used in the electronics industry.
Applications and Demands
- Application Advantages
- Aluminum alloy has a good electrical conductivity and processing properties and is a perfect thermal conductive material. It is suitable for a variety of electronic products.
- Product Demands
Product Alloy: 1070, 1100A, 3003 and so on.
Product Feature: high strength, good processing performance, good heat dissipation.
- International advanced Siemens equipment
- In terms of electrical, the company introduced the advanced Siemens 400 to achieve full automation. On the mechanical side, we use a hydraulic control system to ensure a good shape..
- High precision slitting machine
- On the mechanical side, the company uses hard-toothed gear drives to improve accuracy and stability.
- 40 tons nitrogen annealing furnace
- Furnace equipment guarantees stable temperature and improves surface quality. At the same time, in oxidation and other subsequent processes, the furnace equipment can guarantee a considerable color and avoid chromatic aberration.